At facilities ranging from remote worksites and assembly plants to medical centers and trailer yards, capital equipment is essential to operations. Missing equipment in a hospital can compromise patient care while misplaced tools in a manufacturing environment can derail a production schedule. Join Impinj and OATSystems to learn how companies are automating equipment tracking processes with RFID.
Join this webinar to find out:
- What’s driving RFID tool & equipment tracking adoption
- How RFID improves processes and operations
- Who's using RFID for equipment tracking and process automation
- Nikhil Deulkar, Product Marketing Director, Monza Tag Chips – Impinj
- Su Doyle, Head of Industry Programs – OATSystems