The Internet of Things is here and growing rapidly. More than 6 billion RAIN RFID tags have been applied to things allowing them to deliver meaningful information. And Cisco projects that there will be 50 billion connected objects in the Internet of Things by 2020. RAIN RFID’s impact on the Internet of Things continues with Impinj’s Monza X chips that can be embedded into devices enabling communication with the device —even when it is not powered on.
Featuring both RAIN RFID and serial bus interfaces, Monza X chips are creating opportunities for both RAIN RFID solution providers and electronics manufacturers through applications such as wireless configuration/upgrades, returns/warranty management, location-based operation, and sensor data logging. In this webinar we’ll discuss these embedded RAIN RFID applications and show you how to get started with Impinj’s Monza X Development Kit and Software API.
Watch this webinar to:
- Learn about embedded RAIN RFID applications using passive UHF RFID
- Find out how to embed RAIN RFID into devices with the Monza X Development Kit
- Ask questions about Monza X chips and embedded RFID
- Nikhil Deulkar, Monza Sr. Product Line Manager – Impinj
- Pete Privitera, Software Applications Engineer – Impinj