Embedding RAIN RFID reader capability is easier than ever with Impinj’s new Indy RS500 reader SiP, a fully-integrated reader system in package solution. Join Indy technical marketing director Mohammed Sajid and special guest Mauricio Strasburg of Identix to learn how the Indy RS500 SiP reduces cost and complexity typically associated with embedded reader solutions on the market today.
With market-leading Indy reader chip technology inside, the Indy RS500 SiP is optimized for moderate read range of small tag populations and a diverse range of applications that need low-cost embedded RAIN RFID reader capability including: consumables authentication, access control, process control, and anti-counterfeiting.You will learn:
- How to quickly and easily embed RAIN RFID read/write capability with low development risk and fast time-to-market
- Which applications and devices can benefit from the performance capabilities of the Indy RS500
- Insights from experts at Impinj and Identix
- How the new, easy to use Impinj Radio Interface (IRI) improves integration time
- Mohammed Sajid, Technical Marketing Director – Impinj, Inc.
- Mauricio Strasburg, President & CEO – Identix